The developer Rose group is now attempting to change the development approval!
- To revoke the ban on residents having cats and dogs
- This was imposed to protect the fragile environment around Catherine Hill Bay
- To subdivide the Wallarah precinct into two separate lots
Keep in mind that the months of work and the transfer of information between the government departments is being paid for by taxpayer money, just so Rose can make even more money in his grand design to exploit the land as much as possible!!
- Dept. Planning Requested modifications to approval
- Additional Ecological Assessment : Dogs
- Heritage Council First Submission
- Heritage Council of NSW second submission
- Lake Macquarie Council Submission
- Office of Environment and Heritage. Response to relaxation of dog prohibition
- Mine Subsidence Board Submission